Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

28 pages!

I left on my birthday last Thursday for a nice long weekend up at my in-law's cabin with a few ladies and scrapbooked to my heart's content! It was heavenly! We scrapped, we ate, we slept in, we watched movies, we never left the house (well except for the two mornings where I was able to run OUTDOORS, something I haven't been able to do down in the valley for a while now). So I scrapped Thursday night, all day Friday and Saturday and finished 2 pages on Sunday before packing up. I'm about 4 years behind and I have soooo many pictures from spring of '06 (thanks to my snap-happy mom who always snapped a gazillion pictures of her grandbabies!). These pages are from April 2006-June 2006. Here are my creations:


We are already talking about heading up there for a winter retreat, maybe in February. Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Dee said...

You go girl! So jealous. Let's not talk about how far behind I am. Love your creations.

Kelli said...

Your pages are so great...love each and every one. Glad you had a wonderful, productive and relaxing birthday/weekend!