Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer's Here!

Well, not officially. Technically, the first day of summer isn't for 2 more weeks, on June 21st. But here in AZ it's reached triple digits temps and I don't care what month it is - triple digits equals summer!

To kick off summer, here are some cute pictures of cute girls in cute swimsuits with cute matching french braids!


Aren't they CUTE? I watched our friends' kids one day. They have 2 boys and a girl just like us so our kids all play really well together.



Here's the whole gang eating lunch

So obviously we've been in the pool a LOT already. That's just a given when it's already this hot. But I'm so excited because today at Walmart I discovered that a few of their Cricut cartridges were marked down from $45 to $34!! I couldn't resist. I had to have me one.

I am sooooo excited to use this baby (and the new one that my MIL bought as a result of me informing her of the awesome deal at Walmart!) this summer, specifically mid-July, when a few of us head up to my MIL's newly completed cabin for a weekend of scrapbooking! I can't wait to a) get out of the heat for a few days and b) scrap to my heart's content with no children interrupting! Glorious!

3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I just want 80 and sunny. No tripple didgets, and no I'm not picky :)

So would love to go scrap for a weekend. Sounds glorious! I need someone to inspire me!

Kelli said...

That is really hot...I'd be in the pool too! Those girls are so adorable and how fun that your friends has kids like you! Ooh a new Cricut cartridge...Sweet! I just ordered one too and can't wait to use it. Stay cool.

Eryn said...

Amy...thanks for the comment on my blog. Can't wait to see you in October!

I too love me some scrappin'. Nicole Maldonado and I went away for a weekend this spring and it was AWESOME! We tried to do a day scrap at her house with all of our kids, hoping they'd keep eachother entertained, but it was totally unproductive! Ha!

I haven't visited your blog in awhile, nice to see what you are up to!