Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dinner Menu Week of 5/23

Okay, I got a little distracted with Casey's birthday party but now I'm getting back on track for my dinner planning! Here's what I've come up with for the next week and a half:

5/21: Chicken Enchiladas (I will take mine "to go" because I will be scrapbooking tonight with my friend!)

5/22: No Time to Cook Chicken (I never made this the last time it was on my menu, but it's a crockpot recipe. Never tried it, hope it good!)

5/23: Balsamic Chicken w/mushrooms and green beans (a weight watchers recipe that Mere told me about)

5/24: Broccoli Beef

5/25: Beef Stuffed Crescents

5/26: Chicken Caesar Sandwiches (my friend and old neighbor from Vancouver makes these!)

5/27: Mexican Lasagna

5/28: ~

5/29: Tilapia

5/30: Baked Ziti

5/31: ~

If you want a recipe. let me know! Kelli, I think you asked me for one last time and I never got that to you! I promise I will do it this time!

No comments: