Disneyland - December 2011

Disneyland - December 2011

Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for. I thank my Savior for what He did for me. I'm thankful for a life of little regret. I'm thankful for my husband who is my soul mate, a man that I could never have dreamed of being so blessed to be married to and call the father of my children. I'm thankful for my children. Three little blessings from Heaven. I'm thankful for my extended family: my dad and step-mom, who are so thoughtful. And though we don't see them as much as we wish because they don't live close, they spoil us with thoughtful care packages and phone calls. I'm thankful for Tripp's parents who spoil us as well. They lavish their grandkids with attention. And I'm thankful for even more extended family in my biological father and his wife, who we've yet to meet, but it feels like we've known them for years.

Thank you Lord, for more blessings and things to be thankful for than I can even comprehend. I pray for a constant attitude of thankfulness, like the apostle Paul when he said, while in prison, "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!" in Phillipians 4:4.

1 comment:

Megan said...

So many great things to be thankful for. Happy belated Thanksgiving!!